UNFURNISHED (you pay utilities)
2BR 1-1/2 Bath. Top corner unit
130 Back Road, Courtenay BC V9N 3W6
$1100/month - 900 sq ft - Mountain view
Available: May 1, 2017 (prefer 12-month lease)
- Cute, clean condo; homey feel with back balcony that leads to front door and storm door.
- Premium, upper floor, corner unit.
- Laminate flooring throughout.
- Views of nature from each room. View of glacier from front balcony and Master BR.
- Recent remodel includes "barn door" to large master BR and new en-suite 1/2 bathroom.
- Lots of closet, storage and cupboard space.
- Five appliances (range/ fridge/ new washer/dryer/ new dishwasher).
- One assigned parking stall in front of unit.
- Small dog/20 lbs. or one cat is OK.
- Peaceful area in desirable East Courtenay with small park at end of cul de sac.
- Well-maintained complex, known as Poplar Place, surrounded by poplar trees.
- If you are right "fit," you are an employed adult(s) who is clean, quiet, no smoking, no partying.
- This unit is property managed by Royal LePage.
- Enter "130 BACK ROAD-CORNER UNIT" in the "Address Applied for" section, when completing the Royal LePage Application.
- FOR THE BACK ROAD UNIT, you must complete the Royal LePage application. Thank you.
FURNISHED (includes Wifi, Cable, Hydro)
2BR 2Bath Loft + office space
1577 Dingwall Road, Courtenay BC V9N 3S8
$1650/month – 1100 sq ft – Trees surround you
Available: October 1, 2017 *(short-term lease)
- This is our newly built summer home.
- IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN SUMMER.
- Available October 1, 2017 - June 1, 2018. *Minimum 5 month to maximum 8 month lease.
- Monthly rent includes wifi, TV cable, partial Hydro.
- 2br / 2 bath loft with skylight + office space.
- Large closets in each room.
- Cork flooring in kitchen, loft and office.
- Beautifully furnished, including queen bed, futon, couch, TV, kitchen supplies, linens, etc.
- Six new appliances (stainless steel range, fridge and dishwasher; washer/dryer and microwave).
- Two private and spacious balconies.
- One assigned parking spot.
- Small pet OK, with pet deposit.
- Quiet up-hill street, surrounded by trees and nature, in desirable East Courtenay.
- This new development is a well-maintained complex, known as Mayorsthorne Lane.
- If you are right "fit," you are an employed adult(s) who is clean, quiet, no smoking, no partying. We are looking for someone to treat our home like their home.
- If that is you, reply to nangreg@ sbcglobal.net with brief description of your background. Viewing appointments begin July 2017.
- FOR THE DINGWALL ROAD UNIT, contact nangreg@ sbcglobal.net. Thank you.